The Home of Chief IoT Officer
If you search for it on recruitment portals, you won’t find any openings. Someone called the Chief IoT Officer a “Unicorn role”, a mythical job position that either never existed, or fewer than ten people ever managed to get it on their business card as a full-time job.
Some baulk at the idea of yet another role being added to the C-suite, but it’s clear that the complexity of the Internet of Things is creating the need for new job functions (and therefore probably titles too).
Innovability, in collaboration with Beecham Research, creates the first “unformal” meeting place (convivio is a late Latin word and it means feast to live together, dine together) for existent or next C(IoT)O.
If you are a C(IoT)O or would like to be, join us for a discussion surrounding the business strategies with the Internet of Things and get answers to your toughest IoT challenges:
- Why is an IoT Strategy useful to me? Which are the necessary key factors to put it into practice?
- Connectivity and platforms;
- Necessary Data Analysis Tools;
- Security evaluations;
- Ethical and Legal considerations about Data;
- Applications and how to develop them;
- Human Resources. Which professionalism do I need?
- What kind of partners? What business models?
IoT Convivio focuses on the most vibrant vertical markets in the Mediterranean area
Chief IoT Officer
One-Day event, at Villa La Valera (www.lavalera.it), an amazing location in Arese (greater Milan area, Italy), featuring a mix of effective activities:
- A webinar in the morning, an amazing interactive presentation covering relevant topics, presented by top industry executives and an impressive moderator, Saverio Romeo from Beecham Research
- a close-up meeting in the afternoon with a presentation and an analysis of market trends, numbers and figures where attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a guided roundtable discussion. This session is about sharing ideas and understanding how to apply the information presented to the unique challenges, facing different experiences and talk with various players and experts.
In addition, you will assist the launch of forth edition of IOT NOW Europe (www.iotnoweurope.com), the only “everything but the hype” IoT event that will take place in Spring 2017.
At night, the Villa gets stunning and in this wonderful location, a networking reception will take place to share good food and taste local wine.
A selection of 2016 Attendee
|ARTIFICIAL SOLUTIONS||DIGICOM||INTECS SOLUTIONS||SAPIO|
|ASSICURAZIONI GENERALI||DIGITAL MAGICS||INTEL||SIGFOX|
|ASSISTENZA CASA||EDSLAN||INTESA SAN PAOLO||SOLVAY|
|AUTOGUIDOVIE SPA||EIT DIGITAL||LOTTOMATICA||SONY|
|AZIMUT||ENERGY & STRATEGY||LUXOTTICA GROUP||TECH MAHINDRA|
|BARILLA GROUP||EUROBROADBAND||N&W GLOBAL VENDING||TELIT|
|BENETTON GROUP||EUROP ASSISTANCE ITALIA||NMI+ ITALIA||THINGS|
|BNP PARIBAS CARDIF||EXPRIVIA||ORANGE BUSINESS SERVICES||TRENTINO SVILUPPO|
|BOSCH||FONDAZIONE DON GNOCCHI||PIRELLI TYRE||VIMAR|
|CARPIGIANI||GENERALI INNOVATION CENTER||RANCILIO GROUP||WHIRPOOL|
|COMARCH||GRUPPO CIMBALI||RFID GLOBAL||WIKA|